COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
PROTECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We do not make available to the general public any personally identifiable information you provide to us in connection with your registration on the Site. We use industry standard technology and efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. These include secure servers and firewalls. All of the user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Only authorized employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to this information.
CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION; YOUR ABILITY TO CORRECT INACCURACIES
To make changes to your personal information you must send an email toInfo@pacificretail.com. Following such correspondence a representative of the mall’s web site will contact you to arrange for the appropriate changes to your personal information profile.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Site provides links to Third-Party Websites that are not under our control. Also, if you click on a banner advertisement that appears on one of the pages of the Site, you may be transported to a Third-Party Website and away from this Site. THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLIES TO THIS SITE ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES WITH REGARD TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION; WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. IF YOU CLICK ON A BANNER ADVERTISEMENT OR A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE Privacy Statement OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, IF ANY, TO DETERMINE THAT SITE’S PRACTICES WITH REGARD TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Any link on the Site to a Third-Party Website does not imply an endorsement of the privacy practices of such Third-Party Website by us, and no such Third-Party Website is authorized to make any representation or warranty on our behalf.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
During your visit to the Site, we may ask for certain anonymous, non-personally identifiable information, such as your zip code, age, gender, consumer preferences, and the like. Such information is used to gain a better understanding of usage trends and we provide it to third parties for their general marketing research purposes. We may use your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. We may use IP addresses to gather non-personally identifiable demographic information, such as how many users visited a certain part of the Site, but not to track a specific IP address to the identity of an individual user.
THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT MAY CHANGE
This privacy statement may change from time to time. Pacific Retail Capital Partners reserves the right to change it without notice to you, so you should review it periodically.
CAPTIVE PORTAL OPT-IN POLICY & TERMS [Effective Date: 09/07/2023]
Crabtree is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with all applicable laws in collecting and processing personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect one or more of the following categories of information about you when you sign up and use our Service. The specific types of information included in each of these categories are described in more detail below.
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Personal Information Collected||Sources of Personal Information||Business Purpose for Collection of Personal Information|
|Identifiers||Name (first and last), alias, zip code, telephone number, email address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address.||Directly from you when you register to use our Wi-Fi; cookies.||Provide our Service, identification, communications, security, legal, compliance and regulatory obligations, marketing purposes.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Access history, browsing history, search history.||Your device; cookies.||Improve and enhance our Service, security, legal, compliance and regulatory obligations.|
|Geolocation data||Physical location.||Your device; cookies.||Provide our Service, security, legal, compliance and regulatory obligations, marketing purposes.|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes||We may create a profile regarding your interests.||Marketing purposes|
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information about you to provide the Service to you, to communicate with you in connection with your use of the Service and/or requests for information, to market and promote the retailers, events, and activities offered at our Property, and to maintain and operate the Service, as follows:
- To Provide the Service to You. We use your personal information to provide you with access to Wi-Fi including for example, your IP address.
- To Communicate with You. We may use your personal information to communicate with you, regarding your use of our Wi-Fi including in providing support through our telephone, email and chat support channels, and in responding to your requests for information, questions and comments.
- To Inform You of Offerings. We use your personal information to communicate with you about offers from retailers at our Property. We may contact you with news, offers, promotions, events, activities, and information we believe may be of interest to you based on the items you expressed interest in when you sign up to use our Wi-Fi. We may also inform you generally of items we believe may be of interest to all of the Property’s visitors and patrons.
- To Maintain, Monitor and Secure the Service. We may use certain personal information to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service; to monitor, detect, investigate and/or prevent suspicious, fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and to secure the Service and communicate with you regarding any security incidents.
- For Legal and Compliance Purposes. We may use your personal information as reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, and (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, or to exercise or defend any legal claims.
COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
When you use the Service, we will collect and store necessary cookies in order to facilitate user access, local storage, and performance. These cookies cannot be disabled and are required in order to provide the Service. We do not utilize any non-essential cookies, such as analytical or targeting cookies.Do Not Track. Our Service is not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as discussed below. However, we do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- With Service Providers. We work with third parties which may require access to information about you to perform their services on our behalf. Our service providers include our Wi-Fi manager vendors, our CRM platform vendor, our retail partners, and our advertising partners which include social media sites like Meta.
- With Business Partners and Affiliates. We may share information about you with our business partners and affiliated entities.
- With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties if you give us consent to do so.
- For Legal and Compliance Purposes. We may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing such information is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements, (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, or to exercise or defend any legal claims, (c) protect the security or integrity of business, or (d) protect our customers, employees or other persons from harm or illegal activities.
- Business Transfers. We may share your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other transaction in which a third-party assumes control of all or part of our business.
HOW WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
The security of all personal information provided to us is important and we take reasonable steps designed to protect your personal information. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information that we receive against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including marketing purposes, as well as for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements.
YOUR CHOICES & RIGHTS
If you would like to request access to your personal information or to have your personal information corrected or deleted, please contact us. You may also unsubscribe from communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email you receive or replying “STOP” to a text communication.
4325 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27612
If you believe that Pacific Retail Capital Partners has in some way not complied with the policies outlined in this Privacy Statement, or if you have any other questions relating to privacy, please let us know by sending an e-mail message detailing your concern to email@example.com. Our regular mail and phone contact information is:
Pacific Retail Capital Partners
2029 Century Park E #1550
Los Angeles, CA 90067