HOLIDAY SAFETY PROCEDURES
- The safety and health of our guests, employees and community is always our top priority. Out of an abundance to keep everyone as safe as possible, we have taken additional safety measures at the holiday set to make this holiday season both a magical and safe experience.
Here is what we’re doing to safeguard your visit:
- All guests are required to wear a face covering at the Santa set and during the photo session. Face coverings will be provided to guests who need them at guest services.
- Each guest will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizing station prior to entering the set, as well as, encouraged to use again at the exit station.
- Guests will be safely distanced as they move through the photo experience.
- All staff are required to wear masks while in the shopping center.
- Staff members will wipe down the set (railings, counters, any touch points on the set) after each guest using CDC recommended cleaning supplies.
- Social distancing markers will be clearly marked around the set to 6 feet between guests entering and exiting the Santa set.
- Once your visit and photos with Santa are complete, you will be ushered over to the viewing/sales station to make your selection. Only staff members will operate the computer at each of these stations.
- Cash will not be accepted this year. You may use your debit or credit card for payment. The cashier will ask each guest to swipe their own card for processing. The card swipe unit will be wiped down after each transaction.
- Santa, and all staff, will be screened daily for symptoms including having their temperature checked.
Click here to see all the ways the center is safeguarding your experience outside the Santa set.