Join Pulse FM at Crabtree this Saturday, November 13th from 1PM - 3PM for our Holiday Clothing Drive in partnership with Tommy Bahama and Dress for Success Triangle. Items including new and gently used work attire, shoes, suits, dresses, pants, blouses, handbags and more will be collected.
Give back and get entered to win a $150 gift card to Tommy Bahama!
The drive will continue next weekend, November 20th from 1-3PM, with Pulse FM at Crabtree!
Event Location: Crabtree's Promotional Court, near the Santa Set
In partnership with Tommy Bahama and Dress for Success
The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Dress for Success Triangle became an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide on April 1, 2008. The organization supports underserved women through career-development and career-retention programs specifically tailored to help them achieve success in their job search and to thrive in their careers and in life. These programs are led by our dedicated corporate partners and over 800 volunteers. Over 18,000 Triangle women have been served since opening its doors. Dress for Success Triangle’s programs provide women with wrap-around career services which include:
- Unlimited career coaching
- Online career resource center
- Image coaching
- An interview outfit
- A week’s worth of work-appropriate clothing (includes scrubs, special shoes, etc.) when she becomes employed
- 30-hour virtual job-acquisition classes + virtual mock interviews – Going Places Network
- A monthly networking group for a lifetime of career development support (includes Lean-In Circles)
- Weekly webinars
- Job fairs
- Industry-focused recruitment events
- Transition to a new industry with Career Pathways