Crabtree Valley Mall is proud to support initiatives, events and campaigns that enhance our community. Programs that benefit women’s health, children’s services and education, military personnel and first responders are the primary types of requests supported by the mall.
- Requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the date needed for full consideration. Please do not submit requests more than 60 days in advance of your event date.
- The event, fundraiser, or program must serve the local community and ideally focus on the areas noted above.
- Only one request per organization can be honored per year. Please note that past support does not guarantee future support. The mall attempts to support a broad range of programs annually and in doing so, cannot always support the same organizations annually.
- Because of the volume of donation requests we receive, requests are not guaranteed.
- Please allow Crabtree Valley Mall up to 30 days for review and approval. Someone from the mall will contact you directly if we are able to support your donation request.
- We are unable to make cash donations, all donations are awarded in the form of Crabtree Valley Mall Gift Cards.
Donated gift cards cannot be mailed so please plan to pick up your donation at the mall’s Guest Services Desk if you are awarded one of these gift cards.