The center has numerous safety protocols in place to ensure our guests, employees, and community’s safety and health. Beyond following all state government mandates, the Center continues to take additional steps to promote a safe environment.
Guests will also notice the installation of numerous hand sanitizer stations throughout the Center and increased cleaning procedures by our Housekeeping team. We will also offer complimentary disposable face-covering upon request to guests, and all Management, Public Safety, and Housekeeping staff will continue to wear a face covering. Along with center procedures, the individual stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues have adapted numerous safety protocols to allow the community to shop safely.
The safety and health of our guests, employees, and community is always our top priority. In compliance with orders from the Governor of North Carolina, and out of an abundance of caution to keep everyone as safe as possible, Crabtree Valley Mall will be taking additional safety and sanitation precautions for the well-being of our community. And, in an effort to curtail the spread of COVID-19, Crabtree Valley Mall is enforcing the Executive Order by Governor Roy Cooper, which mandates the use of face coverings.
We are following guidelines and actions offered by the International Council of Shopping Centers, as well as the State of North Carolina, which are both continually monitoring and updating information released by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Crabtree Valley Mall Steps to Address Coronavirus Concerns
Our priority is to protect the health and safety of everyone who visits or works at Crabtree Valley Mall. With that in mind, the mall has taken the following precautions for the benefit of our guests in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Extra staff resources have been committed to provide enhanced cleaning coverage of major surfaces that visitors may contact throughout the mall.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have also been set up at various locations throughout the mall for your convenience.
- Visitors are encouraged to use the sliding doors at all major mall entryways to avoid having to touch door handles.
- The use of touch screen mall directories has also been suspended until further notice. Shoppers should use their mobile devices to access the mall maps and directory found on Google Maps or on the mall’s website, ShopCrabtree.com.
Pick-Up, Curbside and Delivery Options Available at Crabtree Valley Mall Restaurants
Find more restaurant details here.
- The Cheesecake Factory | Order Pick-up or Curbside Here | Order Delivery Here
- Chick-Fil-A | Carryout, Curbside, On-Demand Delivery
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar | Call ahead to make reservation or place all to-go orders after 12PM by calling (919) 571-6200 | View Menu Here
- Kanki Japanese House of Steaks & Sushi | Order Take-Out Here | Order Delivery Here
- La Rancherita | To place an order, call (919) 785-1951 and enjoy curbside pick-up | For delivery, use the following apps: Grubhub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, or Postmates
- Lindt Chocolate | Curbside pick-up and delivery available. Call (919) 786-6105 or order online at lindt.com and select the option “curbside pick-up”
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro | Order Pick-up, Curbside, or Delivery Here
- Red Monkey Latin Fusion Kitchen | Call (919) 896-7412 and member of staff will deliver food curbside. Delivery also available
Restaurant details subject to change.
Amid the global spread of the communicable virus, public health officials from the CDC urges everyone to practice healthy habits including:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home from work if you are feeling sick.
- Make accommodations for your employees to stay/work from home if they or their children are affected.
By following the above protocols, we can all take an active role in helping to contain the spread of COVID-19 and work together to maintain a healthy environment for our community.
For further information, we recommend you visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html