We are excited about the progress and retail outlook at Crabtree. A safe shopping and dining environment continues to be of paramount importance.
In light of Governor Roy Cooper executive orders and recent CDC guidelines face coverings will be optional. We will no longer require customers to wear a face covering or physically distance in the common area.
Effective June 2, 2021, Crabtree has made the following changes to our operating procedure to better align with the changes in an effort to better serve our guests and businesses:
The following changes have been implemented:
- Crabtree will no longer require customers to wear a face covering or physically distance in the common area of Crabtree. Face coverings in the common area are optional. Individual stores, restaurants and entertainment venues will make their own determination as to whether or not to require face coverings in their space.
- As outlined in the recent order, all businesses have the right to determine their own policies as it relates to the safety and policies for their customers and employees.
- Security and Janitorial personnel serving the common areas will continue to wear face coverings until further notice.
- Common area seating, including Food Court seating, will be returned to normal pre-pandemic levels.
- Any restrictions that may have been in place limiting eating and drinking within Crabtree have been removed.
- Expanded cleaning policies that had been implemented to promote public health safety during the pandemic will continue to remain. This includes but is not limited to expanded cleaning in high touch areas such as restrooms, Food Court, and seating areas.
In addition to following all state government mandates, Crabtree continues to take additional steps to promote a safe environment. Guests will also notice the installation of numerous hand sanitizer stations throughout the Center and increased cleaning procedures by our Housekeeping team. We will also offer complimentary disposable face-covering upon request to guests, and all Management, Public Safety, and Housekeeping staff will continue to wear a face covering. Along with center procedures, the individual stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues have adapted numerous safety protocols to allow the community to shop safely.
For further information on the recent public orders please click HERE.
Pick-Up, Curbside and Delivery Options Available at Crabtree Valley Mall Restaurants
Find more restaurant details here.
- The Cheesecake Factory | Order Pick-up or Curbside Here | Order Delivery Here
- Chick-Fil-A | Carryout, Curbside, On-Demand Delivery
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar | Call ahead to make reservation or place all to-go orders after 12PM by calling (919) 571-6200 | View Menu Here
- Kanki Japanese House of Steaks & Sushi | Order Take-Out Here | Order Delivery Here
- La Rancherita | To place an order, call (919) 785-1951 and enjoy curbside pick-up | For delivery, use the following apps: Grubhub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, or Postmates
- Lindt Chocolate | Curbside pick-up and delivery available. Call (919) 786-6105 or order online at lindt.com and select the option “curbside pick-up”
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro | Order Pick-up, Curbside, or Delivery Here
- Red Monkey Latin Fusion Kitchen | Call (919) 896-7412 and member of staff will deliver food curbside. Delivery also available
Restaurant details subject to change.