Code Of Conduct
Welcome to Crabtree Valley Mall.
Crabtree Valley Mall is PRIVATE Property. It is our goal to provide a safe, secure, and pleasant environment. The following Code of Conduct is set forth to protect Crabtree Valley Mall’s legitimate business interests and our shoppers. Any violation of the code may interfere with the commercial nature and function of the shopping center. While a visitor on the property, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Assembling in a manner that disturbs, or has the potential to disrupt, the public’s enjoyment of the Center.
- Congregating in unauthorized locations is prohibited. Examples include but are not limited to back corridors, service hallways, dock areas, stairwells.
- Loud behavior, yelling, screaming, singing, making loud noises, playing of musical instruments, radio or tape players, or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of unreasonable volume.
- Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, sexual, religious or ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance at the property.
- Physically or verbally threatening or harassing of any person, fighting, following, annoying others through noisy activities, unwarranted staring, gestures, provoking confrontations, disruptive conduct of any kind.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any property, belonging to Crabtree Valley Mall, its patrons, or its merchants.
- Littering or discarding any paper, glass, or other matter of any kind on the property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws. Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Failing to wear shoes, to be fully clothed, or wearing indecent, concealing or inappropriate apparel.
- Smoking of any kind and vaping is prohibited within 100 feet from the doors.
- Possessing or using of any alcoholic beverage except in designated areas specifically designed for consumptions of alcohol.
- Visitors must keep moving in an orderly fashion through the premises and not block access to store entrances, Crabtree Valley Mall entrances, corridors, parking areas, or emergency exits.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, the use of hoverboards, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic.
- Bicycles are prohibited inside of the center. Bicycles racks are provided along Canal Street for use.
- Sitting on floors, planters, trash receptacles, and cart corrals. Use our benches and chairs for sitting only.
- WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE, IN VIEW OR OTHERWISE, ARE NOT PERMITTED ON CRABTREE VALLEY MALL PROPERTY. All customers and visitors consent to a reasonable search for weapons of any type at any time while at Crabtree Valley Mall.
- Photos, videos or any other type of audio tapes of or on Crabtree Valley Mall property or its storefronts is prohibited without prior written permission.
- Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping and dining is prohibited.
- When Crabtree Valley Mall and its stores are closed you are required to leave. Do not loiter on the property after center closing.
- Do not bring any animals onto the property with the exception of registered service animals, Emotional Support Animals or Comfort Animals.
- Unauthorized vehicles parked on the premises may be towed at the Owner’s expense.
- During regular school hours excluding lunch breaks, unaccompanied minors will be asked to leave Crabtree Valley Mall.
- Do not violate any Federal, State or Local Laws and Ordinances.
- Please follow all North Carolina social distancing guidelines and personal protection mandates. Guests that do not cooperate with these state orders may be asked to leave Crabtree Center.
The above Code of Conduct will be in effect at all times for all guests and visitors of Crabtree Valley Mall. Anyone who violates any of the above rules of the shopping center shall be asked to leave. If the violator returns to the shopping center uninvited or again violates any of the above rules and regulations, said violator will be banned from the shopping center and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Crabtree Valley Mall Management has the right to amend this Courtesy Code at any time.